congratiolations and thank you for purchasing a new and unique piece of jewelry from me!
1. The jewelry you purchased is made of soild gold, stamped with the carat level stamp as required by law.
2. All the stones embedded in the jewelry are as specified and as agreed. This is true for natural/laboratory gemstones and/or diamonds and they are of excellent quality and can be tested in any external gemological laboratory.
3. If a gemological certificate is needed for property insurance purposes, this will have an additional cost of NIS 250 and this must be informed and requested before delivery. . Such a certificate can be issued from a certified gemological laboratory with a serial number for the jewel and the certificate. The certificate is good for property insurance purposes.
4. When closing the order, an advance payment will be made as agreed. The advance payment must be paid in cash or another payment method, ie: bank/credit transfer or other payment apps. The advance is a seriousness fee both on the part of the buyer (the customer) and on the part of the seller.
If the work is canceled by the customer for any reason, the advance payment will not be returned. In cases where there will be a certain refund, this will be subject to the discretion of the seller only. If the jewelry has already been cast in gold and/or is in the preparation stages, including the purchase of gems and/or diamonds, this will constitute an additional payment for the materials (ie: the gold, diamonds and/or gems, casting, gold plating, 3D printing , and computer modeling design and more). This is at the discretion of the seller. Each piece of jewelry on order involves the costs of raw materials, working time and several other payment channels that are included in the total pricing. Therefore, each stage in the production of the order has a different economic meaning and if the purchasing customer requests to cancel the work in one of the stages, this will be done at the seller’s discretion, with true consideration of the customer’s request.
5. Product responsibility is for the quality of the materials as specified as well as for the professionalism and quality of the work at the moment of delivery of the jewelry. The work will always be carried out in full according to all knowledge and professional ability at a high quality and level and according to the things agreed between the parties. There is no responsibility for gemstones/diamonds that have fallen from the jewelry at any point in time, as well as for a defect in the jewelry that was not specified and/or diagnosed when the jewelry was delivered. The jewelry leaves the workshop well made and tested several times before delivery as required by professional standards.
6, I invite you to renew the jewel free of charge! And this in a period of time once a year. The renovation includes cleaning, polishing and polishing and restoring the shine to the jewelry, inlay testing, etc. If damage is found in the jewelry, the customer will be informed after the jewelry is inspected.
Good luck and many thanks!